Monday, March 28, 2011

James' First Photo Shoot

Our good friend, Lisa, coached James through his very first photo shoot. She made him work it, and he put on a great show. :) We would be remiss if we didn't mention how great she is and provide a link to her website for Lisa Ruth Photography.

We also had a family picture taken and a shot of Annie. Here are the pictures!






















11 comments:

Patti said...

I love the pictures! What cute kids, and the parents aren't bad either. :) How is it going with 2?

eden said...

annie is so big! and james is adorable. and you guys all look great!

Judy said...

He is so cute! Congratulations!

Elizabeth said...

SOOOOOO darling! I love these pictures. James is adorable. I can't get over the red hair. It looks even more red than the newborn pics...And Annie is as charming as ever. Love that girl! :)

Kira said...

Such cute pictures and seriously, James is so handsome.

Katie and Eric said...

So cute!!! I love them all.

PatrickandErica said...

So cute!! He is so handsome! You all look so good! Hope your doing well!

Laura said...

I still can't believe the red hair. Who would have guessed? He's going to be a charmer. :-)

Unknown said...

the pictures are great. you family is so beautiful. xoxo

Amy said...

So cute! I LOVE LOVE LOVE the red hair! What a doll! Annie is so cute as well! How are you guys doing? Hope everything is going well for you guys!

Mrs. Law said...

Mars!!! I just saw the pictures and BABY JAMES is so cute! I can't believe his bright red hair. Cute carrot head! :) I need to come visit him.

P.S. Brad- you look cute in your family ones. You're smiling... and I love it. :)