Sorry friends, this is going to be a little bit of a photo dump for the grandparents. The other night Brad and I played speed scrabble. Brad had a fantastic word (agnosticism), so we took a picture on his phone and sent it to my mom so she could appreciate it. The next day she told me, "If you can take pictures of your scrabble games, surely you can send me some pictures of my grandson." This is my version of sending her some pictures. These are pictures of a few things we did in March.
I never blogged about Annie's 2-year old birthday. It was a very fun, low key day. We had our photo shoot for James, but then we just let her open some presents, and ate some cupcakes. Oh, and we had pancakes for breakfast. She enjoyed it all! I haven't posted a lot about Annie recently, but she continues to be a joy in my life. She is two and definitely has 2-year old moments, but she is so FUN right now too. I love the way she talks! Her sentences crack me up. One of my particular favorite phrases of hers right now is "Annie's self" instead of "myself". For instance, "I go downstairs by Annie's self." Another fun(?) thing about Annie right now is her desire to make all her own decisions. I frequently suggest something for her to do and she immediately says no. Then about two minutes later she comes up to me and suggests the same thing as if it were her idea. Brad and I think this might be a pattern for her life - she will not be told what to do, but needs to make her own decision. So far, she mostly makes good decisions.
During Brad's spring break we went to a place called Chimney Bluffs. It was beautiful! It was a gorgeous day and a perfect way to get out of the house with a new baby - there was almost no one around. :)
And finally some current pictures of James doing what we do most of the time around here these days - hanging out around our house. The last picture is to show his Aunt Elizabeth that we are trying to make him a binkie baby.
3 comments:
Very good--I'm glad to see he is such a good binkie baby. :) My desire for every baby...I'll probably have children that refuse them, as a result. James is getting soooo big! He just gets cuter and cuter. Love you guys!
That Annie sure cracks me up sometimes! She seems so quiet and reserved... until she's not! And James is adorable. Makes me even more eager to meet our now one!
*new one.
Post a Comment