For any of you out in the blogging world who are wondering if I've had my baby yet, I haven't. :( With Annie I was ultra prepared to go late. I really thought I would be overdue, and I thought it would work out better that way because I was in school. With this baby, I have geared up to be 2 weeks early, despite warnings and protests from those I love (Brad and Babs). Unfortunately, 2 weeks early came and went with no baby to show for it. I just may be pregnant forever.
4 comments:
poor thing.....i'm sure you are ready to meet your little guy. he will be here before you know it. hope yall are doing well and can't wait to see you next beautiful baby. xoxoc
I am guessing that you will be pregnant forever!!! That usually happens.jk
Your little guy will be here before you know it.
maryanne! I've been thinking of you all week. I"m sorry it isn't happening sooner. I've been convincing myself that I am going to go three weeks early as well, and I don't actually think that is going to happen at all. Good luck! Call tomorrow if things get rough in the wait.
Oh that is no fun going past the date that you're expecting to have the baby! I hope he comes soon!
Post a Comment