Thanks to my good friend Mary, I was showered with gifts the other night for baby James. I had showers for my wedding and for Annie, but for some reason this shower made me feel particularly grateful. Maybe it's because I don't have lots of nephews just older than James, so I know the hand-me-downs will be fewer and farther between, maybe it's because I'm away from family right now, maybe I'm just getting to be a more grateful person (here's hoping) . . . Who knows? Whatever the reason I really feel so lucky to have so many generous friends in my life! A big thanks to everyone who came!
Here are some pictures of the event. Ash, I'm even including a couple of me at 8 months pregnant (ugh!) just for you.
Kira, Dani and Hazel, Shanna
Meta, Melanie, Rebe
Shelly, Jenna
Lisa, Hayley
Lisa, Annah, Amberly
Mary (the hostess), Heather, Angie
Me, Celeste, Katie
And finally, because I can't resist, a couple of cute pictures of Annie in a new jacket that my friend Meimei sent to me. She's doing her frowny face in the first one. So cute!
4 comments:
you look great maryanne. annie couldn't be any cuter either. so thankful for your sweet friends also. thats wonderful. keep the updates coming. think about yall often. xoxo
Annie is so stinking cute! I LOVE her pigtails! Mom told me about the Mr. Brown post. I love her "whisper/shout" obsession. :) So darling! When is she coming to see me? ;)
Mars - your hair is straight? Didn't even recognize you ;) Super cute! Love the round tum too! Congrats!
you look sooooooo beautiful... I have always loved your straight hair. remember the last zone conference straight hair mars~!
Annie looks soooo cute in the jacket, I want to meet her so bad~!~! love you guys...
Post a Comment