Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Sunny Southern Cal

How great is Southern California? I always get upset with my pious friends to the southwest tell me how great the weather is when I'm drowning in Utah's snow, but now I am on the other side, and it feels wonderful to be pious. MaryAnne and I are in Carlsbad, just a few miles from the beach. We took a walk along the beach with Annie this morning, and I was in jeans and a t-shirt, but it was too warm for me.....I needed to be in shorts and a t-shirt, and on the 30th of December! It is such a fantastic experience to stay with Tanners. They are warm, inviting, and expert hosts. We are looking forward to a couple comfortable days in Southern California before heading back to Provo on the 2nd. We think we've found the place for residency (even before we've started med school).

No comments: