Thursday, October 1, 2009

Solid Foods and Matching Bows

Just recently we've started giving Annie solid foods. For the most part she has really liked them, even the gross oatmeal that tastes like cardboard (Brad thinks it just tastes better than the plastic things she is usually putting in her mouth). But last night I gave her some green beans to try and she HATED them! It really cracked me up. She got this look on her face like I had betrayed her by putting something that awful in her mouth. I got some pictures of it, but they don't quite do her malice justice.

(Annie after the oatmeal)

(Annie after the green beans)

On a different note, I felt artsy for the first time (maybe in my life) yesterday. I tend to fixate on things and recently I've fixated on getting Annie some of those cute flower bows that clip on to the stretchy headbands. But then I went to the mall and saw how much they were. So I decided to make some. I had grandiose plans of buying some of the fake flowers for it, but before I even got to that aisle I found these cute small flowers and decided that if I used those flowers I could make matching bows for the two of us. I went to town on my little project. Here are the results:

4 comments:

Ashley said...

those are so cute, i love them!!!!!

Ash said...

Annie is so adorable!!

Bonnie said...

Hi MaryAnne! I love the green bean face, it's priceless! I guess you can't trick her! It was good to see you last night!

Unknown said...

good job on your creative side... i need some of that. love the pictures. annie is soo beautiful and that face with the green beans.....awww. keep the posts coming. i love keeping up with whats going on with yall. take care. xoxo