We found out today that Brad was admitted into UT San Antonio for medical school!!! We are SO excited!!! During this whole application process he has told me over and over that he just wants to be admitted; he'd be excited if just gets to be a doctor. Now that dream is coming true. Welcome to the medical world, (future) Dr. Bradley D. Hunter.
5 comments:
Can I even tell you how long I've wanted to go on the river walk in San Antonio?. Two years! I am SO coming to visit you (o: You don't mind, right? (o:
CONGRATULATIONS! Come to texas with us! Way to go Brad!
WooHoo! Congrats!
Jeremy and I would LOVE for yall to come to San Antonio. We are so proud and happy for you both. I know he has a few other schools he's waiting to hear on, but we will gladly take you down here. Let us know the final decision. CONGRATS again. xoxo
Maryanne, congrats! I thought I had posted this a few weeks ago...but evidently I had some comment malfunction action. Anyway, this is great news. I'm glad you are excited about it!
Also, I saw your Dad on a video he did in Israel with some BYU faculty recently and I missed you! I hope that all is well.
Post a Comment