Thursday, November 10, 2011

Thanks Christensens!

This morning at breakfast Annie started to tell Brad and me about Joseph, Mary, and baby Jesus. We were fairly surprised since the last time we talked about this was in December of last year and we're pretty sure she didn't remember it from then. I asked her where she learned it and she replied, "Actually, I read it in my scriptures." Well, well, well, did you now?

She was sort of just chattering on and on, but then she told us that they had to hide in a cave so no one would find them. I knew we hadn't brought up the flight into Egypt last year at all. But then I remembered that I'd seen her playing with the Little People nativity at Katie's the other night. So I have to conclude that the Christensens are teaching their kids the scriptures and our child is getting it vicariously. Thanks Christensens!

Below is Annie and James Christensen. They were both Elmo for Halloween. It was pretty dang cute. :)

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I was on the fence about ordering the little people nativity for michael this year... because he will have no idea what is going on, but you convinced me, I am going to place an order asap! also, I love the elmo costume!