Actually, all I needed was a spoon. The other day after I finished emptying the dishwasher, I noticed we had considerably fewer spoons than I remembered us having (I think we were down to 6 spoons). That night when Brad came home from school, I asked, "Is it possible that you left some of the spoons you've taken in your lunches at school?" He was pretty sure he hadn't left them at school, but thought he might have a couple in his backpack. "Here's one . . . And here's another . . . and one more . . . and another . . . and another . . . and one more." I can't remember for sure if it was 6 or 7 spoons that he found, but it really cracked me up. Then two days ago, he found 2 more. :) So funny. I'm really grateful he DID have them in his backpack and hadn't lost them.
This picture is too cute not to share, but has nothing to do with spoons.
2 comments:
I cant believe how big James is! FYI we have the same problem with spoons except ours dont make their way home.
That IS hilarious---and totally something I would do! Thayne is forever amazed at how much junk I end up carrying around with me in my purse and/or diaper bag... :)
And yes, that picture is too good not to share! He's adorable!!
Post a Comment