We've recently been teaching Annie about full names. She loves to repeat everyone's full names to us. I guess she realized that the cadence on hers was a little off because everybody else has three names in their full name. So she adapted and now calls herself "Susanna Grandma Hunter". Annie is named for both of our moms and rightly so, she ADORES those women. I guess she figured that adding Grandma to her name was a great way to be like them. :) After she said it the first time, I commented to Brad that she had two grandmas who would like to hear that story. She heard me and informed me that she had TWO grandmas who miss her and TWO papas who miss her and that she needs to fly on an airplane to see them. So the four of you need to know that you are loved and missed and talked about. A lot.
1 comment:
so sweet!
Post a Comment