So while there are lots of things I should post about like our Washington D.C. trip or Brad's major award, I'm skipping those (mostly due to a lack of pictures) and jumping to today. We just got back from Rib Fest 2011. I'd never had ribs before, but now I'm sold. The best vendors come from around the country and congregate on the shores of Lake Ontario and sell ribs for a buck a bone. :) It was delish!
The lines were ridiculously long, but the kids were good and the bones (I swear every vendor had "bone" in their name) were worth the wait. There was music and a couple of cockatoos to keep the kids entertained. And Brad and I entertained ourselves by people watching. We saw our fill of mullets, dirty theme park love, and tattoos.
At the end we found a bounce house area for Annie to play in. She was in heaven. It was a great outing and we excited for next year. . . Any takers?
P.S. These are just a couple of cute pictures of the kids from earlier. Annie loves to make this colander her hat. James is super happy all of the time.
3 comments:
cute! we are actually having ribs today... cant be a true texan without learning to cook them. Come visit us in dallas and we will teach you how!
I wanted to go but put too much on the schedule for yesterday so we didn't make it. Now I am drooling and seriously wondering if we made the right choice.
Cute pics :)
cutest grandchildren in the world
Post a Comment