I'm so sad to say that I've put myself on a cookie dough moratorium. For most people it wouldn't be that hard to not eat cookie dough, but I realized the other day that I think I'm addicted. I keep a generous supply in my freezer at all times, and I was eating between 4 and 6 inches of a roll a DAY. That's pretty bad. I crave it all day long. But I'm determined to break this habit, so for a solid 6 days I am not going to have any. Wish me luck. I'm going to need it. It's going to be a long week.
2 comments:
This reminds me of someone... oh yea, me! Except for me it's been cupcakes!
How funny - I was just telling some people about eating homemade cookie dough at my friend's in high school. Your Mom's frozen dough was oh so good - so I understand eating it everyday. Good luck not abstaining - you'll need it!
Post a Comment