Similar scenarios played out throughout the day yesterday. I think it's going to be one of our new catch phrases. It's interesting to me that she actually does want to be obedient, but that it's also VERY important to her that it's her choice to be obedient. She does not want to be forced. I'm a lot like this. I'm a very obedient person by nature, but I HATE being told what to do. I like to know the boundaries and then choose to follow them myself.
Luckily for me and for Annie, Heavenly Father wants us to learn to choose to be obedient, but when we mess up, he lets us go out on the porch again.
1 comment:
You're doing better than we are. Grace asks to have time outs because she thinks they're fun. So far the only thing that's remotely worked was threatening she'd have the consequence of losing her monkey blanket.
Post a Comment