Monday, August 23, 2010

Little Announcement


Baby #2 is on the way!!! We are so happy about this little announcement! It's kind of crazy to us to imagine life with 2 children, but we're looking forward to it. I'm hoping for a boy and Brad wants another girl. I'm due early in March, so Annie and this new baby will be just about 2 years apart. So far the pregnancy has gone pretty well. I've felt (from what I remember) slightly less sick to my stomach and significantly more tired than I did with Annie. Annie and I both go down for naps nearly every day. I'm also very happy to report that things other than Kraft mac'n'cheese sound good to me this time around (though I do still love my mac'n'cheese). I've been able to run about 4 miles a day and go on a longer weekend run, so I'm feeling great that way. Right now we're just praying that everything continues to go well and that this baby will be healthy.

12 comments:

eden said...

congratulations! that's wonderful - and exciting! awesome with the running too. hope it continues to go well.

Chillygator said...

Hooray! Congratulations!

Bonnie said...

Congrats! I hope things keep going so well for you! I can't believe you are running so much, you're amazing!

Judy said...

Congratulations! That's great news! I am super excited for you!

lauren ann said...

YAY!!! That is so exciting. Hope all is well with you guys

Ashley said...

Congratulations, you guys! I vote with Brad. ;)

Bethany said...

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Oh MaryAnne, I'm SO happy for you guys!

Laura said...

I forgot whose blog I'd clicked on and got excited to see one of my friends was having a baby. But I already knew you were. I'm still excited for you guys, though. :-)

Unknown said...

awwwww.....congrats guys. we are sooo happpy for you. hope yall enjoyed your 3 year anniversary. can you believe it's been 3 years already. loving every minute of marriage. so wonderful to add another beautiful member to your amazing family. CONGRATS again. love to yall.....xoxo

The Reichmans said...

CONGRATS!!! HOW EXCITING! I tried to leave a comment earlier but it wouldnt' work. I can't wait to see you guys in a few weeks.

Rachey said...

Hey I just blog stalked you over from Rebecca's blog! I am interested to hear about life in Rochester as we are applying there for residency.

Also, congrats on number 2, we are expecting our second February 14th.

Mrs. Law said...

can't wait!!!... but praying it's another girl for my "names" sake. ;)