my new OB! I am seriously thrilled with this man! If any of you are ever in the Rochester area and need a good OB, his name is Joe Scibetta. He is a little older and super warm. He spent actual time with me! He didn't brush off everything I asked by saying "It's because you're pregnant." He was so cute with Annie. He was SUPER excited when I told him Brad is med school - he purposefully made me schedule my next appointment so that Brad could be there. (I think he really wants to convince him to be an OB; he's going to try to get him to watch a delivery with him.) I am so happy that I get to see him my whole pregnancy (he is even doing my ultrasound instead of an ultrasound tech).
I was grateful to my OBs in Provo for getting Annie here safely, but beyond that, they were nothing to shout about. I felt like a number when I walked in there office. I got such a different feeling here. I seriously left the office beaming. This may seem like a silly thing to post about, but I really feel ecstatic.
I guess I should mention that everything is GREAT with baby #2! His/her heartbeat is perfect; he/she is measuring just right. Things are looking good. I'm so happy about it all!
2 comments:
You're in Rochester? You are so lucky! I was in the Hill Cumorah Pageant this summer, and I miss upsate NY so much!
Glad to hear...it's important to have an OB you can love and trust!
Post a Comment