1. Hand squeezes
2. Putting her pacifier in upside down - I love that 60% of the time when she puts it in her mouth it ends up upside down. I'm pretty certain she prefers it that way. It's so cute.
3. Waving - this is her latest trick. She has three purposes for her waves. She waves to drum up attention when she feels like people are ignoring her. She waves when she knows it's time to perform. And she waves when she is excited. I might consider adding a fourth - I think she sort of knows to wave hello and goodbye.
4. Rolling to get places. She cannot crawl yet, which thrills me, but she can roll. She rolls across rooms, but I don't think she knows she has that ability yet. She will see something two feet out of her reach and know that she can get there by rolling. Adding up all her two feet segments, she moves quite far.
5. Her love of food. She gets exceptionally excited about sweet foods. I fed her Hawaiian Delight the other night and she loved it. I'd been giving her yucky oatmeal and she was doing just fine with it, but then I started in on the banana pineapple mix and she went crazy. She panted and moved her whole body up and down, begging for more. I've really only seen her react like this for one other food - peach cobbler.
There are several more, but this list is a start. Brad and I love Annie so much! She lights up our lives!
2 comments:
What a beautiful little Annie. She has grown soo much. Enjoy each minute of that precious little girl. Thanks for sharing these precious memories and stories. Jeremy and I are excited about the idea of parenthood and continue to pray for a family. Lots of love from us to you. xoxo
she is so cute, how could you not love her?
Post a Comment