Sunday, December 22, 2013

Kate's Blessing

We blessed Kate this morning before church. It was a great event - I felt the Spirit was really present, and I felt so blessed to be Kate's mom. I feel she has a really beautiful spirit. Brad did a wonderful job with the blessing. Several times he mentioned that she would serve others and bring joy. She already brings our family so much joy. We love her! Grandma Fern (for whom she is named) was able to be there, as were Grandma and Grandpa Winder. That was really fantastic! My parents were able to listen in through Skype. I desperately wished they could have been there, but Skyping in was a good alternative. 

Here are some photos from the morning. 



All of the Tanner grandchildren



Grandma Fern with Katie Fern

Kate with Grandma and Grandpa Hunter



Kate with Grandma and Grandpa Winder

All of the Hunter grandchildren



Hunters

No comments: