Tuesday, November 5, 2013

Kate Update

I have not given Kate enough attention on this blog (or probably in real life). She is the BEST baby! She is six weeks old, and she's already slept through the night a few times. She is so patient - both with us and with all the love and attention she gets from her older siblings. She's the perfect 3rd child. Brad and I are completely enamored. She started smiling a week or so ago, and is such a happy baby. The other night I had just finished feeding her and was still looking at the computer screen, but when I looked down she was just smiling sweetly up at me. I don't think kids come better than this little girl. 



3 comments:

Katie said...

She absolutely adorable! I love her.

Laura Tanner said...

Can't wait to meet her!

Dave said...

Yay for good babies! She looks so sweet!-Patti