OOOH! So cute! I love these kids. I have to say that in these pictures she looks like her daddy to me. I can't wait to see her in person!
she is a cute baby! so pretty and cuddly.
Kate is adorable. I love her little yawn and she looks so much like Brad to me. Annie and James sure look happy to have her in the family. I can't wait to meet her! I want to squeeze her cute little cheeks
So precious! I love them all! Congrats on a beautiful addition to your fam!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
OOOH! So cute! I love these kids. I have to say that in these pictures she looks like her daddy to me. I can't wait to see her in person!
she is a cute baby! so pretty and cuddly.
Kate is adorable. I love her little yawn and she looks so much like Brad to me. Annie and James sure look happy to have her in the family. I can't wait to meet her! I want to squeeze her cute little cheeks
So precious! I love them all! Congrats on a beautiful addition to your fam!
Post a Comment