Thursday, July 12, 2012

Sweet Things

I hope I get around to blogging about our FANTASTIC trip to Utah, but we forgot our camera, and it's never as much fun to blog without pictures.

Right after we got home Brad started 3rd year. I've been super nervous for how this year will go because I'm not sure I've heard of a wife yet that thought it was just great. And I'm still convinced it will have lots of tricky moments, but I feel like I've already had a little tender mercy. My kids, who at times can drive me up the wall, have for the first 4 days of 3rd year been really great! They are both constantly smiling at me, telling me they love me, and laughing with me. It's been really wonderful! The first breakfast of 3rd year, James couldn't stop beaming at me every time I looked at him. I took them to the museum yesterday and it was so fun for me to watch Annie do so much pretend play. And this time I let James do everything and he LOVED it. He'd walk around swinging his arms like he owned the place. They've been playing well together too, and that makes me so happy. It's so fun to have my kids start to be friends with each other.

Our other big news is that we got Brad's board scores yesterday and he passed! I'm so proud of him! He studied really hard and he did really well!!!







1 comment:

Laura Tanner said...

Hooray for Brad passing and an even bigger hooray for cooperative kids!