Friday, May 25, 2012

One for the grandparents . . .

Here are just a few quick pictures of Annie and James of late. Annie got into my make-up again. This one was a little more elaborate and some of the make-up was damaged beyond repair. Good thing I buy cheap make-up! :) Annie still throws me for a loop on most days, but she is so dang cute too! The other day I told her that carrots were good for her eyes. She told me that she'd like another one. She put them in her eyes to help her see. Then she told me candles were good for your nose because they help you smell, and Crystal Light is good for you because it helps you swallow. I love the way her mind works. It's always going and she remembers EVERYTHING!

James is developing more of his own opinions, but he's still super sweet most of the time. He continues to LOVE to eat dirt (and chalk apparently). He's walking pretty consistently now. He doesn't say much, but he's got a few words (uh-oh, mama, dada, all done). Despite the very limited talking ability, he's very good at pointing at what he wants and proclaiming, "Dat! Dat! Dat!" If you guess wrong, he'll vigorously shake his head. He also does that when I'm feeding him and he's not done chewing. I love it. He's great a folding his arms too (I think I put that in another post). Just about the only time he consistently screams is if I open the fridge (for any reason) and fail to give him something. That is a travesty not to be borne. It's amusing if it's in the morning, by 5:00 pm, it's no longer amusing.

For the most part, I keep thinking to myself that I need to enjoy this stage because I feel like they are both at a really cute/fun stage.  




1 comment:

Patti said...

I love that middle picture of James. My parents have a similar picture of me. So he should turn out as normal as me...:)