Friday, September 9, 2011

Big time bummer

I think James is skipping my favorite stage. :( Life doesn't get better than when your kid can sit, but not crawl, and I'm afraid James will never do that. He still only sits for a minute or two at a time, but he's already getting up on all fours and rocking back and forth. Sad.

In other news, we had his 6 month appointment today and he is "perfect". (I think it's a mark of a good pediatrician to tell me that about my children.) He's in the 75th percentiles for height and weight, so he's still big, but not quite as giant as before. Brad swears he can see James' face slimming down.

My sister, Elizabeth, and her husband, Sam, just came for a quick visit and are now gone. We are missing them so much already! I'll post pictures of that trip soon!

No comments: