I've wanted to write on our blog for a long time, but each time I considered it, I felt anxious. Every blog I read sounds like quotes from Meg Ryan's character, Kathryn Kelly, in You've Got Mail. I love that style, but I'm not very good at writing like that--I don't think in nostalgic phrases. If you all keep your expectations low and realize that I'm no Meg Ryan, I promise to start writing on our blog.
The real reason I needed to begin our blog is because several friends have told me they do not believe that we have a baby. They saw my growing belly, but then I came back to school and the belly was gone, but due to two extremely kind grandmothers, there was no baby with me. So world, here she is. Susanna Hunter (Annie) came into the world on March 12, 2009 at 7:04 pm. She was 7 lbs. 6 oz. and 20 inches long. We think she is the greatest!
3 comments:
Welcome to bloggingdom and parenthood. The two are definitely connected. I'll check in on you even if you don't write like Nora Ephron and even if I do see on a regular basis!
No meg ryan, please I dont even spell check my blog, welcome to the blogging world!
I have low expectations. I want more blog entries. :-)
Post a Comment