Tuesday, April 9, 2013

#3!

Brad, Annie, James, and I are happy to announce that baby #3 is on HER way! She is set to make her debut sometime around Sept. 23.

We're all super excited about this! We had our ultrasound today and found out that she is indeed a she. I'd kind of thought that, but I was also completely sure that Annie was a boy, so I decided I don't have mother's intuition on this and kept my mouth (mostly) shut. Everything is looking great, and she is very healthy and, in my opinion, very cute.

Annie has been asking for months when we will get to have another baby. In fact, she was terribly jealous when I told her that a couple of my friends were expecting. She kept wanting to turn our "4 family" (as she calls us) into a "5 family". The day we told her she kept saying, "I'm just so happy you told me that!" And she was equally elated today when I told her it was a girl. She proclaimed, "That's just what I was hoping for!"

I'm 16 weeks, so I'm finally feeling a little better and a little less tired. My morning sickness kicked in full force during Brad's surgery rotation, which made it a horrible rotation. Luckily, if this is the same as my other pregnancies, I should be just about in the clear now.

3 comments:

Patti said...

Congratulations!!

Emily jane said...

That's wonderful MaryAnne!!! So fun to get a sister. Glad you're over the yucky part...that is the worst!

kim huish said...

Congratulations!!! So excited for you! Hope you're feeling better!