A friend had a free pass to Stokoe Farms so we went this Saturday. Let me tell you, I was overwhelmed. I had thoroughly expected to be underwhelmed because I'd heard so many times how awesome it is. It really is. When we walked in, I thought it was just the first area, and it seemed okay, but not worth all the raving. And then I realized it just kept going . . . and going. It was a regular little Energizer bunny. Here are a whole bunch of pics.
Climbing opportunities galore!
Annie made us wait for 20 minutes to watch this silly chicken puppet show. Turned out the kids LOVED it (they spent most of the time pointing or dancing to the music), AND more importantly, I discovered the yummiest apple cider donuts known to man.
Pumpkin chuckin' . . . Modern Family anyone?
This zipline swing was awesome! You were supposed to be much taller than Annie, but they let her go on it anyway, and just had an employee run with her the whole way. She loved it.
train ride
I cannot get over this picture! I know I'm his mom, but James looks so stinkin' cute in this picture. Plus, my first job was grounds crew for the Provo temple where I fell in love with driving tractors. Not saying I want to be a farmer or anything, but it's cool to drive something that big.
2 comments:
He's getting so big! Can't wait to see him soon.
That James is SO CUTE!!!! Glad you liked Stokoe Farms. We loved that place last year.
Post a Comment