Monday, February 27, 2012

A life fraught with incidence . . . or not

I haven't posted much lately because I haven't had anything earth-shattering to say. (I know, you're thinking, "Your other posts were earth-shattering?") We've just sort of been going along in our very nice and peaceful way. For that, I'm grateful.

So at the risk of being mundane, here are some of our pictures from the last little bit. No theme to the pictures, just full of the things we do every day.

We play in the (limited) snow.
We play LOTS of dress ups. Annie loves to dress up these days, whether it's in her actual dress ups if it's just layering her own clothes during quiet time.
(In these pictures she is wearing shorts, a shirt, a track suit, a dress, a hat, and flipflops. I think she looks like an elf or a pixie of some sort.)
We practice our new found skill of clapping.
And we wait anxiously every day for Daddy to get home so he can play with us!

1 comment:

Laura Tanner said...

The real question is, are anyone's blog posts earth shattering?